Sunday, March 01, 2009

Is There Anybody Out There?

If anyone were to stop by this ole blog, which would admittedly be highly unexpected, I just wanted you to know that there is a shiny new blog over at www.artsaypunk.com

As a matter of fact, it's really not all that new, or even shiny at all (but if you squint it'd be fuzzy). I actually created the site about two years ago as an impetus to kick-start my flagging blogging ways.  I figured that if I had a website I was paying for it would ensure that I got back into the writing groove.  Yeah, turns out, not so much. 

The point is, I'm going to try to start posting my random musings again.  I've gotta give it one last shot... So, if you're interested, you know where to find me.

Yeah... so let's see how this goes.

No promises.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


eXTReMe Tracker