Thursday, December 07, 2006

Something is a foot...

Ah, the ever faithful blog enthusiasts... I must commend you for your patience. It is true that every time I say I'm coming back with a vengeance, I do no such thing. Sure I've been busy. Sure, I don't have internet at home. But it's no excuse. It seems I am the "bad boyfriend" of the blogging world.

And yes, despite knock-knock jokes in the comment-zone at my expense, I do want to assure you that I haven't forgotten the blog. Neglected, yes. So much to write about, so little time.

In the meantime, however, let me let you in on a little secret. Something is a foot... Now, my grandfather would have said, "Something is a foot... and it stinks," but in this case, that which is afoot should rock the Kasba. Indeed, the astute among you will deduce the answer in no time flat. Let's just say there's a gonna be some changes 'round here. Once everything is ready... well, then I will be back with a vengeance!

I swear!

Man, it sure is hard to type with your fingers crossed.

9 Comments:

At 9:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Delta Juliette Foxtrot this is Bravo Uniform Gulf. You are cleared to Rock the Kasba. Over.
Stay on target and we'll keep the fighters off of you.
Bravo Uniform Gulf. Out.

 
At 4:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dave! Thank goodness! It's the oddest thing-Troy and I were just theorizing what on earth could've possibly happened to you and then he checked your blog and it had been updated. While we spoke! Now that's some freaky ESP. Hope all is well. We're both betting on marriage, kids or both:)

 
At 9:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey bro,for one thing I don't ever remember Grandpa saying that but that doesn't mean too much because the memory is a little foggy these days and for another you have to call me. I have no clue how to get a hold of you for my little black book has disappeared. So I'm putting it in your hands. Also I have no clue what your up to so I must not be too astute, but if you were coming home for christmas I'm pretty sure that would rock the so called "kasba" in my eyes anyway.

 
At 8:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let me guess... one post a month instead of every three?

 
At 4:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Opps, looks like I was wrong on that one.

 
At 4:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Umh? Big TO eh? Well you were always ahead of me in that thinking. I actually predicted astudely such a thing may of happened much earlier but with a-nother if you know what I mean. Well if true good for you that could be a bigger step there me building a house.
SD

 
At 7:45 AM, Blogger Off the Grid said...

A Dirge for Dave

Oh Dave, you are gone,
gone away, gone away.
A posting or two
can never assuage
the misery of
a blog on the cool ...
If you really are dead
then I'll look quite the fool.

 
At 8:49 PM, Blogger Raoul Duke said...

Strange things are afoot at the Circle-K, dude.

 
At 7:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Check out my phlog (photo blog).
http://picaday.qwizx.com

Shameless plug, I know.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


eXTReMe Tracker