Monday, June 05, 2006

Khurram Bhai

Well folks, I’m extremely happy to report that Khurram is on the road to recovery. I decided to wait for a while before posting, because I wanted a report on his recuperation from a reliable source. And since my lingual abilities are still lacking, it was tough to get close to the source. However, today I found out that he is definitely on the mend. He is at home with his family, and is now able to go out in a wheelchair. He is speaking and responsive, and slowly regaining function and mobility. Of course, Khurram still has a long way to go, with many broken bones and other injuries that will take a lot of time to heal. Still, he has certainly come a long way from the last time I saw him. Considering the fall he took, I think we can safely rate this fairly high in the amazing recovery book. Let’s hope he makes it back to his feet soon.

Thanks to everyone for their support, prayers and donations. Please keep him and his family in your thoughts, as they still have a long way to go yet.

4 Comments:

At 9:40 AM, Blogger Abbas Halai said...

good stuff mate. really glad to hear.

 
At 7:31 PM, Blogger Saira said...

Thats great. :)

 
At 2:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

good to know, hes often been on my mind. wish him the best of luck.

 
At 10:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you hardly ever post now, whats the matter?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


eXTReMe Tracker