Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Foxxy

I am drunk with post-purchase euphoria, basking in the novelty of a new toy.

Yes, I have finally bitten the proverbial, yet still dangerous, bullet, and bought a laptop. I'm now making my first post from my snazzy, chrome and silver, 17 inch screen (which admittedly decreases portability... but it's sooo pretty), Dell Inspiron 9300. Of course, coupled with the novelty factor is the feeling of having spent a wad of Rupees as thick as a hardcover book, but its balanced by that added injection of pride at having gotten a good deal. Afterall, if I consider myself a writer, which I'm gradually coming around to, then this is an essential tool... right?... right?

In addition, another excitement, is that I finally have a computer of my own, can stop being dependent on friend's and work machines (cutting the USB apron cables) and try to get back to this blog with some gumption. And I do love gumption. What this means, particularly, is that I can finally ditch glitchy Internet Explorer and switch over to my beloved FireFox. So this is also my first post from the superior FireFox browser. It's a day of foxxy firsts. If you haven't already, go download the Firefox Browser... I mean right now. You won't regret it.

I can hear Hulleye grinning from here.

8 Comments:

At 6:10 AM, Blogger Slippy said...

I would say drunk on more then euphoria! 4 of the same posts.

And firefox rules.

 
At 10:09 AM, Blogger The Artsaypunk said...

Ha-ha yeah, laugh it up. Try using internet connections over here for a while and then we'll chat.

 
At 10:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

gmail dont work on my firefox. real pain

 
At 10:51 AM, Blogger The Artsaypunk said...

That's strange, Gmail works just fine for me. Maybe try downloading the latest version of Firefox, but other than that I guess I'd have to see it to suggest something else.

Anyone have any suggestions?

 
At 11:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It must be Mik's connection, Gmail works fine on my firefox as well... Congrats on the shiny new toy :)

 
At 12:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mik's just trying to get attention!!

 
At 2:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

aah! the purring of a new processor! music!!

 
At 8:02 PM, Blogger Abbas Halai said...

Hah!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


eXTReMe Tracker