Monday, February 06, 2006

And When I Get This Feeling...

A recent conversation en route to what eventually became a night of drunken dumb charades:

Journey: Hey you know those massage guys with the oil that stand on the side of the road?

Me: Yeah

Journey: I just found out recently that they'll do anything... anything... if you ask them.

Me: I just took that for granted. Why, are you interested?

Journey: Ha, no, but I look at them differently now, I think, you know, who would want that from one of those slimey guys?

RJ: Wait, wait, wait, what do you mean, they'll do anything?

Journey: You know... anything... male or female.

RJ: Sexually?!

Journey: Of course, what did you think I meant?

RJ: Oh, I thought you meant like, "Go get me a sandwich."

Journey: Oh... well, probably that too.

4 Comments:

At 7:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

But who needs them for THAT, when Hot 'n' Spicy delivers?

 
At 8:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry.. are you a missionary? because I saw the TRC.. teacher thing??

 
At 12:09 PM, Blogger The Artsaypunk said...

No, not a missionary, although I do enjoy my position.

 
At 12:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

zing!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


eXTReMe Tracker