Sunday, January 01, 2006

M M V I

Happy New Year Everyone!

The creative content, publishing and editorial teams, along with all the rest of the staff of The Artsaypunk (ie: Me and the altered egos) would like to wish you and yours (your what? I have no idea) a very prosperous, non-phosphorus, phantasmagorically fantastic year.

And here’s hoping that Aught-Six shakes down a little better than ole Double-0-Five. I have high hopes, because although staying alive was all well and good in 2005, I’ve always been a big fan of picking up sticks.

Cheers!
Dave

2 Comments:

At 6:05 PM, Blogger Slippy said...

I think "yours" refers to your family.

 
At 8:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy New Year to you too! May auld acquaintance and all that sort of thing:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


eXTReMe Tracker