Thursday, January 26, 2006

You, Me, the Blog, a Horse and Tea....

This post serves a dual purpose.

One, it serves to break the latest silence on the blog, which is difficult, because I always feel I have to come back in with a bang. But while I’m on the subject, I just wanted to thank everyone for continuing to check in. I was scoping out my stats (36-24-36) and it seems that although I have been unable of late, for various reasons, to keep up my blogging standards, a great number of you are still faithful. You make a big man cry.

And two, I just wanted to report that the other day I was making tea (which perhaps, as a Tim Horton’s kid, demonstrates my acceptance of this culture more than anything else), and although I watched the pot the whole time (in an effort to increase my procrastination time away from writing TV episodes), and despite my mother’s assurances to the contrary my entire life… it still boiled. Just thought you should know for future reference. Actually, to be honest, I just want to see if anyone can decipher that convoluted excuse for a sentence. And those who know me really well will probably guess that I just spent way too much time going back and adding clauses. In retrospect, I probably should have just said, "I watched a pot, and it boiled."

Oh well. When it comes to blogging, sometimes you just have to get back on the horse... as long as it wasn't a gift, and you didn't look it in the mouth, or, for that matter, led it to water (boiling or otherwise) and tried to make it drink .

Ok stop. God. I annoy myself sometimes.

4 Comments:

At 4:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No blog for weeks and then you open with this????? is there a blog police I can report you to??

 
At 7:49 PM, Blogger Abbas Halai said...

tim horton's now does "steeped tea" due to the overwhelming desi demands of the populace around here, and hence chai is no longer hot water with a teabag in it.

 
At 9:37 AM, Blogger The Artsaypunk said...

Yes, Kazoo, you can report your complaints to www.suckitchootia.net

 
At 2:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

simmer down fiesty!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


eXTReMe Tracker