Thursday, January 26, 2006

Funny, That...

A while back, someone asked me what I do in Karachi, which as you all know, is always a difficult question. So, I began to spell out the teaching, and the NGO, and the television work, but when I got to "Stand-Up comedy," he stopped me and said, "Hey, yeah! You look like a stand-up comedian."

I was a little confused, so I said, "You mean... I look like a particular comedian?" He shook his head, "No-no, you just have a stand-up comedian look about you." I thought for a moment, and then said, "Well, thanks... I guess."

It wasn’t until much later that I realised that really, this was all just a fancy way of calling me "Funny-Lookin."

1 Comments:

At 4:06 PM, Blogger Kat said...

at least he can be given the credit of being creative!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


eXTReMe Tracker