Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Blog-Buddies

Well, I'm proud to say that I've inspired some blogging (Or at least that's what I'm going to tell myself). Two of my high-school / university friends have joined the blogger cause. So I guess you can determine whether there really was something in the water back home. They're both computer geeks, so logically, they should have much prettier sites than mine. We shall see if they can compete with the content... neither of them have an eel-fishing, ex-uncle in-law named Elmer after all.

Alastair, AKA - Toot (Don't ask), has started his blog for the first time, and has called it Slippy (Again, I wouldn't ask).

Greg, AKA - Burkel, has restarted an old blog, and is venting his frustrations under the Nugatory label. What Nugatory means, I can only speculate.

So they're over there on the sidebar amongst the blog-amigos. Go check them out.

2 Comments:

At 6:24 AM, Blogger Slippy said...

Thanks for the link!

 
At 1:59 PM, Blogger The Artsaypunk said...

No problem... now go get people to read my blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


eXTReMe Tracker