Monday, April 18, 2005

Googlisms

My friend Sophie Superstar is constantly looking up people she knows on google, especially herself. It brings a whole new meaning to someone "finding herself." Anyway, I came across this site called googlism.com that does all the work for you. Looks like it's been around for a while, but it's new to me. It basically cross refrences google results and puts them in sentence form. I think it's wicked... Here's some choice results for "David Ford":

- david ford is an 8 time canadian national k1 champion (This one I knew... I've always been a fan of the kayak, it's my favourite palindromic method of transport.)
- david ford is the one with the key card which is to be used on the conputer terminal (This one worries me, because the guy with the key card always gets the diarrhea when the super spies are hacking the mainframe)
- david ford is a dubliner (This means I am drunk)
- david ford is stretchered off on his debut and misses the whole season (That was a tough break)
- david ford is accused of kidnapping the woman at gunpoint and stealing her car (And moved to Pakistan to avoid prosecution... the arm of the law may be long, but it don't reach here.)
- david ford is a human being living in kansas city (I didn't think there were any human beings in Kansas city)
- david ford is gorgeous (Granted)
- david ford is directly behind him(That's how I like it)
- david ford is an amiable host and will bring out samples of his "raw materials" (Everyone loves that show.)
- david ford is an actor (Every damn day of my life)
- david ford is back (You're Damn right I am...)

1 Comments:

At 11:36 AM, Blogger watercolor said...

david is a supermodelle
david is a fantastic turkey cooker
david is blessed with flowing tresses
david is off to africa
david is on orkut
david is on dope
david is someone who drives on the wrong side of the road
david is kept by ali adamjee
david is in the bathroom again

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


eXTReMe Tracker