Friday, April 15, 2005

I have Sindh...

Well, no surprises here.

My friend KB, otherwise known as Pinky McPinkerton, pointed me toward this quiz that evaluates your tendency towards each of the Seven Deadly Sins. If you don't remember them, you may want to watch "Seven" as a refresher, and besides Brad Pitt is so dreamy.

Anyway:

Sloth 75%
Pride 63%
Gluttony 50%
Lust 48%
Wrath 6%
Envy 4%
Greed 3%

So I like to sleep in... so what? I think if you have to be 75% sinful, sloth is the way to go. Where's the harm? Atleast I'm proud of it. Interesting though, that I would apparently be slightly more content with a good meal than a wanton woman. But it's a toss-up, and if I'm going to flip a coin, I'm good, because it seems I'd be happy either way.

You can find this, and other wacky quizes at quizfarm.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


eXTReMe Tracker