Monday, April 18, 2005

SNAFU...

Apologies everyone, it seems my blog was compromised by unknown sources. I came in to work this morning, only to find a blank screen staring at me. Horror of horrors! My blog was down. And I didn't even know it. My Blog was clogged.

Of course, my first suspicions were of domestic terrorism. But who had I offended? It's really hard to say, the way I go on sometimes. Maybe it was that pesky Amy Smith, or maybe it was KB, for calling him Pinky McPinkerton.

But then I thought, being a left-leaning Canadian, maybe I'm being persecuted by the poweful arm of American homeland security.

Or maybe I was the victim of a blog virus? Like the chicken flu.

Or maybe it was blog gremlins running around the blog at midnight, like some kind of goblin market, chewing on wires.

Or maybe I updated my template on Saturday night and the shakey internet connection only partially updated it and lost the rest... nah, that's a little far fetched.

In any case, this blank template will do for now. Never fear though... I'll get her back online. I will rise up against my opressors, I will live to blog another day.

I know you were all worried. Thank you for your letters of support during these troubled times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


eXTReMe Tracker