Monday, April 18, 2005

John Deere

Dear Troy,

I've been doing a lot of thinking. I just think that the time has come for us to part ways. In the beginning we were so young, so naïve. I thought we would inspire each other. I thought we could share the responsibilities of the blog. I guess I thought that blogging would be easy if your colours would light my dreams. But then we seemed to grow apart. I think the distance was too much.

You don't know how hard this is for me. I just wanted you to know that it’s not you… it’s me. I just need my own space. We can still link up. I still respect you. I hope we can still be friends.

Love,

David J Ford
The Artsaypunk

PS - I know you must be upset... But did you have to crash the blog?

2 Comments:

At 8:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

from rev
I think i crashed your blog. Not on purpose, mind you. Just trying to respond to the Amy Smith situation. And in doing so, I think I've singlehandedly destroyed what could have been a beautiful relationship. It was me, I think, and I'm so sorry....Buds?

 
At 12:08 PM, Blogger The Artsaypunk said...

Troy - that's a low blow - Do I smell sweet and sour chicken balls?

Rasta Rev - I crashed the blog. It was all me. I am ashamed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


eXTReMe Tracker