Friday, October 07, 2005

My Finger is on the Button...

Does this scare the crap out of anyone else?

Nabil Shaath [Palestinian Foreign Minister] says: "President Bush said to all of us[In June 2003]: 'I'm driven with a mission from God. God would tell me, "George, go and fight those terrorists in Afghanistan." And I did, and then God would tell me, "George, go and end the tyranny in Iraq …" And I did. And now, again, I feel God's words coming to me, "Go get the Palestinians their state and get the Israelis their security, and get peace in the Middle East." And by God I'm gonna do it.'"

- From an interview in the upcoming BBC documentary "Elusive Peace: Israel and the Arabs."

"George, go and get yourself a ham sandwich."

2 Comments:

At 12:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Dave,
I'm with Jeff on the worry from Canada. I woke up to CBC radio stating that thousands had been killed. And all I was worried about was how to cook squash properly... Dave, please post an update as soon as you can and let all of us here on the other side of the world know that you and Sophie are all right.
Thinking of you,
Nance

 
At 1:18 AM, Blogger Abbas Halai said...

guys, http://lahore.metblogs.com is doing a fantastic job of covering news on the earthquake. you can get updates from there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


eXTReMe Tracker