Friday, September 30, 2005

Back to Business...

Well folks, it’s been hectic. Not so much hectic in the sense of a world gone mad, but more so that life just seemed to be conspiring against the blog lately. It’s annual report time at work, so what with writing, rewriting, editing and proofreading the same 40 pages over and over; the general tendency for every computer or internet connection in my vicinity to cease functioning (or electrocute me); and my own general lethargy and lack of adventures lately… the poor blog has suffered.

That may all sound like excuses. There’s a reason for that. They are. My dog ate my blog-work. In any case, things are looking up. Hopefully I can get back on schedule soon.

Thanks for continuing to check in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


eXTReMe Tracker