Monday, September 12, 2005

Have You Seen This Man...


5c48
Originally uploaded by Artsaypunk.
Well, for those of you who have been demanding an updated photo, this was taken a few months back. It's a little pose I like to call "The Evil Jesus."

And don't worry, just because I've finally found a connection that I can post photos from doesn't mean I'll become a photo blogger. I know, I know, you're thinking to yourself, "You know, Dave hasn't been posting as much lately, maybe he's running out of steam. He'll probably just start throwing six pictures up there and say,'Here are six pictures,' and then next thing you know he'll think he's some kind of photographer and start taking pictures of himself taking a picture of himself in the mirror."

Rest at ease, my friends, it shall not come to pass. However, I do have some funny shots from the last year, so I'll have to get them posted up here soon.

10 Comments:

At 11:51 PM, Blogger Slippy said...

Jeepers! That's a scary pic.

 
At 6:25 AM, Blogger Ileana said...

Not even on Jesus' worst day. Come on, now! You and Freddy Krueger should battle it out in the boiler room!

 
At 3:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

holy criminals batman! after your sensitive-on-the-mountain picture you chose to reveal this lovely family album snapshot to the world?!??! Crikey!

 
At 10:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Even I know that's not you, not Dasher nose there.

SD

 
At 11:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to see that travelling is agreeing with you...

 
At 2:33 AM, Blogger Slippy said...

It looks like you have decreased in mass.

 
At 10:12 AM, Blogger The Artsaypunk said...

Nothing like a frightening picture to get the comments coming.

SD, are you honestly saying that you don't think that it's me? I hope so, because that's hilarious. Who else could it be? Ha. Only Steve.

As for my "Dasher" nose (which I suppose might give a whole new meaning to your nose running), what Steve is trying to get at there is that my mother's maiden name is Dashner. And that side of the family being mostly of German descent, there are some impressive schnozs. Luckily, I pulled the nose genetics from the Ford side of things, so, as usual, I have no idea what he's talking about.

 
At 3:58 PM, Blogger Abbas Halai said...

why do nose run and feet smell?

 
At 3:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes indeed that's what I'm saying, I may think most pics of people always look different but I say that not you.

SD

 
At 10:57 AM, Blogger The Artsaypunk said...

Steve you crack me. That's right, I surfed the net until I found a black and white photo of someone who looks exactly like me and that, luckily enough, was taken with my friend Sir Adamjee in the background. If you really are in doubt, I'm sure someone will vouch for me.

And noses run and feet smell for the same reason we park in the driveway and drive on the parkway.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


eXTReMe Tracker