Friday, September 09, 2005

The Face of Radio...

For anyone in the Pakistan area that might be interested, I will be on the radio today at 4:00.

A friend of mine has a show on FM 89.0 and featured me in the second hour as "The Second Most Popular White Guy in Pakistan...." Damn that pesky George!

Anyway, it was a fun interview and features five songs of my choosing. Even if it's not true, I'm taking full credit for introducing Pakistan to The Tragically Hip.

So check it out if you get the chance.

Plus, if I do say so myself, I've got a great voice.

8 Comments:

At 12:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

cock! is this revenge for my attributing certain lines to KM??

 
At 12:52 PM, Blogger The Artsaypunk said...

Chill Winston!

I'm talking about introducing The Hip over the airwaves, you moron. Our campaign of slyly slipping them into the playlists of get-togethers will continue unabated.

 
At 4:37 PM, Blogger Ileana said...

Heard about the KFC and McD bombings n Karachi. I'm praying for you...hope you and your friends are all right!

 
At 9:40 PM, Blogger Abbas Halai said...

ive heard the hip on the airwaves before. hi to sameer. it's a springtime in vienna.

 
At 11:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good ol' courage, it couldn't come at a worse time!

 
At 6:59 PM, Blogger The Artsaypunk said...

Pod Casting? Man, it's hard enough for me to find the bandwidth to just post properly.

 
At 11:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you said you didn't give a fu*k about hockey and I never saw someone say that before (my favourite line). Just saw the Hip with the Rolling Stones in Moncton. Awesome!!!

 
At 11:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, the Rolling Stones came to Moncton, New Brunswick.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


eXTReMe Tracker