Wednesday, September 07, 2005

The Writing on the Wall...

Last night, while out for a stroll, I wrote down all of the interesting graffiti scrawled on one large wall. In retrospect, I must have looked a little strange standing in front of a large wall like a modern day Daniel (my life having its fair share of lion’s dens), madly typing graffiti into my cell phone, but then, realistically, I always look a little strange.

Without further delay then, here is the wisdom of the wall… with commentary:

Born Horny
Thank You, Sigmund Freud

Fuck Others
Save your energy: Go fuck yourself.

Full Stop
Period.

Fuck U All Only
Oh, as long as it's only all.

How Do You Do?
Exuberant, and you?

I Am A Drummer
Whatever you say Ringo.

Chomsky Wozzy
Uhmmm….

1 Comments:

At 9:54 PM, Blogger Abbas Halai said...

heh if people are vandalizing chomsky on the walls, at least they're using the right role model. things could be worse and they could be painting "2pAc 4eVa".

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


eXTReMe Tracker