Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Hit Me...

Well this is just plain fantastic. I am very pleased to announce that my blog is the number one hit on Google for the search string "Hooty Pecker."

I could never have dreamed a day like this would come.

But overall, it’s really amusing to see what Google searches lead people to my site. One of my tracking programs tells me just that, and there are some searches that just make you shake your head. Not even that the search is so strange, but that they chose to click on my link to find the answer.

Here’s a few choice Google searches:

Bargain Nail Clippers
I’m not sure what type of people do this kind of research on the internet instead of walking to the pharmacy, but I really don’t think I want to meet them.

What happens on a Pakistani Wedding Night?
I sincerely hope that this was typed into Google by a nervous bride. The Artsaypunk takes on the Pakistani Birds and the Bees…. "Ok, it’s like you’re the bun, and he’s the kabob…

Wild Monkey Sex
Seriously, what can I say about this one.

Girl Throws Quran on Floor Turns into Animal
This was a pretty common search a few months back because of this photo-shopped type pic that was going around of a girl who threw the holy book and turned into a monkey or something. Oh the gullible are a treat for the rest of us, aren’t they? I never thought that writing about monkeys would send me such strange folk.

Gradtuity
Strangely enough, this misspelled service charge leads to a link to a comment on the blog. Not so much funny on its own, until you realise that whatever this guy was looking for, he decided to click on "The Artsaypunk: An Important Garlic Mayo Update."

Amy Smith Herpes Slut
I’m actually proud of this one. Perhaps I will become the dominant authority on the poor, maligned Miss Smith.

Star Wars Visa
I’m not sure here if they’re looking for a credit card, or a multiple entry permit to a fictional galaxy.


People have also felt my blog would be a good source of information for: "Dohlki Songs," "Pakistani Wedding Food", "Dubai Hot Sexy Mamas", "Address Canadian Embassy, Dubai", "Toronto Metal Detectors", "Painful Canker Sores" and "The Brainy Bunch.

It just goes to show you that it takes all kinds to make this world go round, and it takes even weirder kinds to make the World Wide Web go round. It is also shows that a lot of people have no idea how to use Google.

7 Comments:

At 6:52 PM, Blogger Abbas Halai said...

take the google quiz.

 
At 11:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you recieve the e-mail? Seeing no reply I must ask on this format. For I in all my powerful wisdom and amazing good looks can't tell if you got them.
SD

 
At 3:26 AM, Blogger Ileana said...

You know AMY SMITH?? Wow, she really does get around if guys in Pakistan are writing about her on the net! Cool! :)

 
At 5:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

All Hail the Hooty Pecker

 
At 10:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tell; --- Sofie that her poetry is very good, well I know nothing about poems are the English langulish, but they seem very intresting and sound nice.

SD


ps. can't post on her site

 
At 4:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dad is very proud that his "ole hooty pecker" is now famous.
Thanks Dave for making his hooty pecker #1.

 
At 10:04 AM, Blogger The Artsaypunk said...

Wow, Steve, I had no idea that you know nothing about poems "are the English langulish." How surprising. But I will tell her (if she doesn't see it herself).

And Josh, what can I say? I'm proud to have raised Big-Dave's Hooty-Pecker to the esteem it deserves. Kind of sounds like the title of a story, "Big Dave and his Famous Hooty-Pecker."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


eXTReMe Tracker