Friday, August 19, 2005

Manic Cure...

After a careful period of surveillance, I have decided that my observation of February 17, 2005 was correct. My fingernails grow faster in February and August than at any other point during the year. These two months, (which bisect the year quite nicely), are the only times that I actually notice that my fingernails are growing quickly. It seems like I’m cutting them all the time these days.

Now, granted, I am a strange specimen, but no one would say that I’m not observant, and I swear that this is the case. Now, if someone can come up with a rational explanation for this phenomenon I would sleep better at night. Well, no actually, I would probably still not sleep very well, but you would sleep better believing that you’ve made me sleep better… wouldn’t you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


eXTReMe Tracker