Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Little Janu...

As I mentioned before, the Sunday Magazine of the Pakistan Daily Times has been publishing certain of my blog posts as a "Globe Trotter" column. Unfortunately, my communication with the editors of said publication has been limited, due mostly to my own lethargy. The result being that I have no idea which post they have published each week. I don’t even get the paper, so most weeks I have no idea what they've used until someone tells me.

This week was no exception. I got a call during rehearsal on Sunday from 5 year old Zara. "David, did you write something funny in the paper?" She asked. "Sometimes," I replied. On further inquiry I discovered that Sunday Mag had published my story about looking after Zara and the rest of the kids for the big sleepover last month. I never dreamed that they would pick that one out of all the posts, but generally, I’m pretty baffled by the ones that they choose.

"David," asked Zara, "Does this mean we’re famous?"

I wasn’t sure how to answer. "You’re on your way." I said.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


eXTReMe Tracker