Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Thinner...

In the spirit of silver linings (because really, if you've got cloud you might as well look), if there is one good thing about being sick last week, it's that I've lost another 5 pounds.

This means that my Pakistani Weight Loss Program (Pak-WeLP) is proceeding nicely according to schedule. You know, I’ve tried a lot of diets over the years, but I would recommend this one to anyone. Also known as the Atkins-jee – Clifton Beach Diet, the procedure is actually quite simple. All you have to do is spend a few grand, get a few inoculations, fly across the world to a generally un-recommended third world country, and the rest is easy. After that, you basically just walk around sweating a lot, eat some fantastic spicy food, get a little sick now and then, and shit near constantly. Take it from me, it really works. Thirty pounds and counting. How many stone is that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


eXTReMe Tracker