Thursday, May 05, 2005

I'm Really Bored, and Easily Amused.

Well, it's not too hard to tell that I'm a little tired and hung over today. I accidently had a bit too much to drink last night. Not sure how it happened. One of those things I guess. And Pakistan is a brutal place to be hung over. First of all, there's no escaping the sun; it's there, it's bright, and it's damn hot. Secondly, no one in my office drinks, so there's no commiserating there. And lastly, I'm all dressed up for the office, but everyone else gets to wear pyjammas.

So as a result, I just can't think of a solitary goddamn creative thing to write about this morning. Maybe this afternoon. In the meantime, here's more fun I had with Googlism.com. For some reason, I'm fascinated by this thing, the results are just so random. So instead of names and places, this time I thought I'd search for "your ass." I think I'm slipping, because some of these are really cracking me up.

-your ass is grass and we're gonna smoke it
-your ass is mine 2000
-your ass is in the mail
-your ass is no joke
-your ass is overworked
-your ass is a chinese restaurant
-your ass is grass and i'm the lawnmower
-your ass is now playing at the george coates theatre
-your ass is numb
-your ass is in great demand
-your ass is still on fire
-your ass is a terrible thing to lose
-your ass is all you really want or need
-your ass is showing out of the back of your dress
-your ass is ghetto
-your ass is contracting tightly
-your ass is the sexiest thing i've ever seen and i want to rub cheese all over it
-your ass is your friend; pet it
-your ass is ranked 109th
-your ass is out of this world

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


eXTReMe Tracker