Wednesday, May 04, 2005

The Hotness...

I'm not sure what made this pop into my head earlier today, but my favourite unit of measurement lately has got to be the Millihelen. I read about this a few months back and I think it’s brilliant.

Basically, it’s a measurement of beauty. Accepting that Helen of Troy was the most beautiful woman of all the known world, and given that her face launched a thousand ships. A Millihelen is thus the beauty required to launch a single ship… 1/1000 of a Helen.

"Wow, that chick was hot."
"Yeah, totally. Definitely 7 Decahelens hot."

2 Comments:

At 4:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Decahelen!!! so Sri Lanka is a nation of nano-milli-micro helens then!!!

 
At 1:07 PM, Blogger The Artsaypunk said...

I'm not sure there's a face on that island that could even launch a canoe.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


eXTReMe Tracker