Thursday, April 07, 2005

Up in Smoke...

For a long time, I've wanted to learn how to blow smoke rings. I just always thought it was a cool skill to have. Sitting around a party, hey, look what I can do... smoke rings! Then everyone would think I was super cool I'm sure. And then, during international sporting events, you could find four smoke-ring blowing friends and entertain everyone with a smokey depiction of the Olympic rings. Man it would be great.

Of course, the biggest impediment to my learning to blow smoke rings is that I don't smoke. That's a real kick in the berries, let me tell you. It makes it so hard to blow smoke rings when you don't smoke. It don't really think it's fair. Why should smokers get all the smoke rings?

For a while this has bothered me. But then sudenly, like a bolt from the blue (by the way, when there are bolts around, when is the sky ever blue?) the solution came to me.... Cigars. Great, big, smokey cigars. I don't inhale cigars, so it'll be the best of all worlds.

Anyone know how do make smoke rings? I think I'll ask my pal Google. Oh shit... I hope you don't have to inhale to do it. I would say that I've never inhaled, but that would depend on what your definition of "is" is.

4 Comments:

At 3:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You don't have to smoke at all to make them. Check out this toy:

http://www.thinkgeek.com/cubegoodies/toys/5b4a/

 
At 1:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

david! i'll teach ya... i've got a few tricks up my short sleeves :)
shall we keep a lesson for this weeekend?

 
At 10:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I was at UNB at the HIL waiting for jeff to photo notes, went online here and did not know your blog address, so just typed in you, Artsaypunk and your blog is here on unb site neat!!!

did you know???

Gotta go!

 
At 12:18 PM, Blogger The Artsaypunk said...

That's the amazing thing about the "World"-Wide Web Steve, it reaches even Fredericton, New Brunswick (it being part of the world, I suppose).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


eXTReMe Tracker