Monday, March 14, 2005

A Quickie Update

It's been an extremely busy week, but I am finally here to deliver your much anticipated updates. No one cares, but here they are anyways. NB Music week will be taking place in Moncton at the end of April, meaning deadlines for show cases are this week, so we've been in a mad rush to get everything packaged and shipped off. Since the dead lines kind of snuck up on us, we had to get to work and get some photos done and I had to go in to the studio to cut some demo's over the weekend. I was pretty happy with the end results, but vocals at 11 in the morning are never a good idea. I've never been a fan of hearing myself on tape anyways, so whether they are good or not is besides the point and it's usually a painful process for me to listen to the play backs. The songs were fun though and it was great being back recording with my good friend Ethan Young Lai. He's a talented guy and we seem to have great chemistry when we work together. Hopefully we can do it again in the near future. I'll make sure to keep you all updated on what's happening with the show cases, but it'll be a few weeks before I hear anything. In the mean time, it's back to writing. The new songs are coming along nicely and I can't wait until we can get back in to the studio to lay tracks with a full band. Well, I'm out of updates for now, so I'm off. Hope you're all well.
-Troy-

1 Comments:

At 10:48 AM, Blogger The Artsaypunk said...

You always did have good chemistry with guys.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


eXTReMe Tracker