Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Bipedal Dictators...

Of all the questions that folks at home could ask me about a dynamic and completely different culture, I would say that the number 1 query is: "Have you seen Osama Bin Laden?"

I can understand why people ask. I mean, first of all, there's what... a 25 million reward? And secondly, unlike the US government, I am in the right region.

But no, unfortunately for my bank account, but perhaps fortunately for my personal well-being, I have not seen hide nor hair of that sneaky Saudi.

But if it makes anyone feel better, a few weeks back, I could have sworn that I saw Saddam Hussein riding a bicycle.

2 Comments:

At 12:19 PM, Blogger The Artsaypunk said...

Brilliant!

But you forgot to mention the afro-pick.

 
At 8:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I DON'T REMEMBER ASKIN' YOU A GOD-DAMN THANG!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


eXTReMe Tracker