Thursday, February 10, 2005

I'm Lovin' It...

I read the other day that Happy Meals are a lost leader for McDonalds. Apparently the little boxed lunch is solely to entice the young ones into becoming life-time consumers (kind of like using a cool cartoon camel to sell cigarettes I guess). So, this means that all we have to do it go to McDonalds and only buy Happy Meals, and eventually we'll force the corporate giant out of business. It'll be the fattest revolution ever! And think of all the crappy toys we'll get!

Also, I understand that "Super-Size Me" got an Oscar nomination. If you haven't seen this film... do so. You'll never eat at McDonalds again. Or, I suppose, if you like McDonalds... don't see this film.

2 Comments:

At 11:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, but isn't urging people to watch the movie the same as telling people to watch a film on how hotdogs are made?

We all know that McDonald's is bad for you (says he who used to eat 2 double quarter pounders) and that hotdgos are made from lips and assholes (God Bless John Candy).

So, suck up your milk-less milkshakes and don't ponder what part of the chicken nuggets come from! -J

 
At 10:45 AM, Blogger The Artsaypunk said...

It's true, it's true. But it's still a good movie. And everyone knows that it's bad for you. But I didn't know it could be THAT bad for you. And this is coming from a guy who ate goat testicles this past weekend.

Does anyone else notice that an Old Big Mac just ain't what it used to be? That used to be a hefty burger, didn't it? Or was I just smaller then? Kind of like how the lockers at my elementary school look so ridiculously tiny now. They've got a couple dozen Big Macs in storage from the eighties that they only use in commercials... that's my theory.

About twice a year, I'd say, I get this craving for a Big Mac. Eventually I get one, eat it, feel like crap, and then I'm good for another year. Does this happen to anyone else?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


eXTReMe Tracker