Tuesday, July 05, 2005

The Voice...

Last week the strangest thing happened. My cell phone rang, which in and of itself isn’t all that amazing. I didn’t recognize the displayed number, but I answered anyway because really, why not? Before I even had the chance to say hello, a girl’s voice took over the line. She sounded young with a cheapster sort of quasi-Indian accent ("Thank -you -come- again" type accent). "YOU BE MY NAUGHTY BOY!!!" she shouted out, "YOU MAKE ME HOT NAUGHTY BOY!!!" I was already laughing too hard to even reply. I quickly set the phone to loudspeaker so my friends sitting around could join in the fun. "YOU ARE SO NAUGHTY!! YOU MAKE ME HORNY!!" We were all losing it. Suddenly she stopped and seemed to realize that I hadn’t yet said anything. "HELLO?… HELLO???" I picked the phone up again, "Hello." I stated simply. "OH YES! NAUGHTY BOY!! YOUR VOICE MAKES ME HOT!!" For the first time in a long, long time, I was speechless. "Thanks," I finally ventured. I was desperately trying to recognize the voice, but my best guess was just teenagers dialing at random. How had I lucked out! A prank sex call in Pakistan. This was great! "OK? OK? YOU MAKE ME HORNY NAUGHTY BOY, OK?" "Ok," I replied. "OK BYYYYEEE!!!"

And like that, she was gone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


eXTReMe Tracker