Friday, June 24, 2005

Onions Make Me Laugh...

I would recommend The Onion any day as one of the best satirical websites around. They generally hit the nail directly on the head. However, this week I have to give it an extra push. They’ve written this edition as if it were from the year 2056 and it’s brilliant. Including such choice articles as: "Democratic Middle Eastern Union votes to Invade the US." And "Government may restrict use of genetically modified farmers."

Check it out at www.theonion.com

5 Comments:

At 4:12 PM, Blogger Slippy said...

My favourite headline today was "Japan quells Dance Dance Revolution."

 
At 12:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope your Pakistani stories are relatively true, ahhh I guess it does not matter if they're funny. Hot here today 36 C hottest day of year by far yesterday 32C and tomarrow they are calling for 30C but saying big thunderstorm tonight very humid!!!

 
At 8:29 PM, Blogger The Artsaypunk said...

ahhh, 36 degrees, that would be great.

 
At 1:16 PM, Blogger The Artsaypunk said...

All stories published on The Artsaypunk are based on fact unless otherwise stated. Allowing, of course, for literary embellishment, creative dialogue, diction and lively prose, hyperbole for the sake of humour and or the potential of making me seem cooler than I am. Any similarities to people, places or situations either real or imaginary are completely intentional. Names are often changed to protect the subject's identity and or protect me from having my teeth punched in. No animals are harmed in the production of this blog, unless, of course, I have eaten them.

All rights reserved.

 
At 1:19 PM, Blogger The Artsaypunk said...

Oh, and Steve, although I think I speak for all bloggers when I express my sincere appreciation of people leaving comments, you can feel free to email me with any random Canadian weather reports of which you might be inclined to inform me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


eXTReMe Tracker