Monday, July 11, 2005

That's Right, it's all about ME...

Happy Birthday to Me!

Ah yes, my first birthday celebrated in South East Asia. Feels a lot like most of my other birthdays, albeit slightly warmer. Why is it that 27 seems so much closer to 30 than 26 ever did? Oh well, good thing that type of thing doesn't bother me. Nevermind that I have no idea what I'm doing with my life, I'm enjoying it, and that's what matters.

And so I've taken the day off work, I've relaxed and slept in, I've had a late lunch and sit here still in my pyjamas. Ah, the sweet life of the birthday boy. Now, I wonder how long I can stretch this. I figure about a week of celebrations will suffice. Maybe.

1 Comments:

At 6:25 AM, Blogger Abbas Halai said...

hey man,
happy birthday. dasani tastes like soap to me. i saw the birthday reminding flag on orkut a few days ago. i suppose i should live up to my orkut reputation and leave you a "scrap".

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


eXTReMe Tracker