Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Important Garlic Mayo Update

Last night I had yet another round of Hot N Spicy. I have to admit that my garlic mayo consumption has reached pandemic proportions.

I feel as though those at home might not have a full appreciation of the awesome power of the garlic mayo chicken kabob roll. Tender chunks of chicken kabob pieces slathered in globs of mayo with enough garlic to keep vampires at bay, all wrapped up into an easy to manage tube of thin, fried bread. Yes, even the bread is fried. There is no respite.

Of course, that is merely my favourite of their rolls. They have many more varieties, and even more menu items with even more varieties. In fact, let's play a game. I was laughing over the Hot N Spicy menu the other night, so I happen to know exactly how many types of rolls they offer. So everyone give me their best guess as to just how many delectable varieties they offfer and leave it in the comment section*. Whoever comes closest** to the correct answer I will reward with 500 bucks*** and two garlic mayo rolls. You will receive your prize by mail within 6 to 8 weeks****.

* One entry per contestant. Multiple entries will be ignored
** Offer not applicable to either Zubair or Sophie who were there when I was reading the menu, and as far as that goes, anyone else who just reads the menu isn't allowed either, that's just not fun. You may ask how I would ever know, but I would.º
*** Prize offered in Pak Rupeesºº
****Upon receipt of $19.95 Canadian for shipping and handling.

º This is due to my Extra Sensory Garlic Mayo Deception Perception
ºº Approximate value $10 Canadian.

4 Comments:

At 6:02 PM, Blogger Abbas Halai said...

damn. it's been a few years since i went to hot n spicy. i'm sure the menu, like all other menu's of other various restaurant's have had super overhauls since i last visited them. i have a vintage collection of various restaurants' menus at mary road. that back in the day from the time when the whole restaurant culture had just started up with copper kettle. there's probably close to 75 rolls on the hot n spicy menu though.

 
At 7:30 PM, Blogger Slippy said...

102

 
At 12:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

As I seeem to be the only one that remembers the pervious blogs on this subject which you must by now be getting a gradtuity or something.

my guess is 669 variations.


ps. Would one of these places work in good ole Canada?

 
At 1:47 AM, Blogger Abbas Halai said...

?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


eXTReMe Tracker