Monday, July 25, 2005

Household Cleaners

Yesterday night I was parked in the lane-way outside Hot n Spicy when I noticed a tin labeled "Mansion Polish" lying on the ground. It struck me as hilarious, especially because it was such a small container. I just didn’t see how you could polish an entire mansion with the stuff. You would need cases and cases of it. "Is your palatial home becoming unsightly, and all scuffed up? Then look no further than Mansion Polish"

I was ranting away about this, as I have a tendency to do, when I was abruptly stopped by one of my friends who informed me that "Mansion Polish" was a type of car polish.

Cause yeah…. that makes much more sense.

3 Comments:

At 1:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Helloooo...Can I have some Zen please?

 
At 2:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mansion Polish can be yours for the low low price of $19.95. If you order now you will receive a years supply absolutely free.
*Void where prohibited

 
At 5:15 AM, Blogger Abbas Halai said...

Shipping+Handling not included. Offer not available in stores.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


eXTReMe Tracker