Thursday, May 12, 2005

Bear with the Blog

The astute among you, or anyone who reads this rag regularly, will have noticed a decrease in blog content of late. My apologies. I’ve been running around headless chicken style for the past week trying to tie up all the loose ends before I head to Uganda to visit my sister for a few weeks. I’ll try to update from the midst of deepest darkest Africa, but I wouldn’t expect too much if I were you. So stay faithful my friends, I will return. And in the meantime, I’ll try to post a few things, so keep checking back.

I have to head over to the visa department of the regional passport office this morning to clear up an issue with my visa before I leave. It’s a simple matter, so I’m guessing it will take about 6 hours or so. That office is one of my least favourite places in the world at the moment, so wish me luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


eXTReMe Tracker