Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Observations on the way to work... Vol. 2

Ever notice how you can drive the same route to work everyday and never see anything? Today, I noticed for the first time, a travel agency called "Gulliver’s Travels Ltd." Now, to me, this is a pretty poor choice of name..... Special seat-sale this week: "Land of the Giants!" Next month’s special: "Land of the Lilliputians! – Fare includes Swiss Army knife ideal for cutting tiny ropes." I just think that if you take one of those trips, you’re not too Swift.

Oh Lord, that was bad. Oh well, as long as it's funny to me.

Of course, the other night, my friend pointed out one of the greatest stores I have ever seen. It was hidden deep in Defense Market and was simply called, "The Adobe Photoshop." I thought it would be fantastic if there were a man on a trapeze inside who just reads text out-loud to customers, that way they would have their own Adobe Acrobat Reader as well.

Oh God, I just made a computer-related joke. I really have no idea how low I can go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


eXTReMe Tracker