Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Obligatory Oscar Rundown

I have no desire to write a commentary on the Oscars, so here are some random observations:

- Chris Rock: Boring. Should have done his own thing.

- Blondes who are trying to be Brunettes: Quit it.

- Hilary Swank: Please learn to speak in public.

- That red-haired chick who played the same annoying role on every sitcom like Suddenly Susan, and now seems to work for E! : Someone please pay her to shut up.

- Carlos Santana: Quit it.

- Selma Hayek : Could you possibly be any hotter?

- Hilary Swank: Why does your face frighten me so?

- Whoever designed the Hacienda set for the Motorcycle Diaries song: Please go back to designing sets for high-school plays.

- Selma Hayek : Please come to my house and read me to sleep.

- Famous Actors with plain wives: I like this, I don’t know why.

- Giving out Oscars in the audience: Stupid

- Hilary Swank: At what point does a backless dress become an assless dress?

- Jamie Foxx : Good Speech dude.

-Oscars 2005 Synopsis? ...Boring.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


eXTReMe Tracker