Friday, February 25, 2005

Why I hate my Macintosh #1

The single button mouse.

What’s with the one button mouse? I love my right click short-cuts. Now what? I have to hold down the button for five seconds while simultaneously pressing the control key? Oh yes, very convenient and user friendly that is. Don’t get me wrong, I’m no fan of these fancy-dancy mice (mouses?) these days with three rollers and two buttons for each finger, but come on, you gotta have two. The Mac mouse is very pretty, this is true, but knuckle down and pay Microsoft, or whoever, to let you put another button on that work of art.


The first in an ongoing series documenting my frustration with having to use a Mac at work. Lovingly dedicated to those sanctimonious folk who have, over the years, looked on me with disdain for not sharing their zeal for Apple products. You know who you are.

1 Comments:

At 3:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually you can use a two button mouse with a Mac. Just plug one in and give it a try!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


eXTReMe Tracker