Thursday, February 24, 2005

That's our policy...

And in the "Only Funny to ME" category:

Here in Pakistan, there is a huge national insurance company with billboards and banners everywhere proclaiming, in big bold letters, "EFU General - Insurance"

It makes me glad to see that insurance companies are the same all over the world, since the ones at home are also trying to EF - U, in general...

At least here, they're honest and up front about it. When you get screwed over, they turn to you and say, "Didn't you read the sign? EF - U."

2 Comments:

At 4:10 PM, Blogger watercolor said...

heeheehee...
p.s. not only funny to you.

 
At 2:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with watercolor. Definitely not only funny to you... a couple of weeks ago I came across a book in my study, "The EFU Saga". Totally cracked me up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


eXTReMe Tracker