Monday, March 28, 2005

The Day the Music Died...

You know, it's amazing that I can pin-point the exact moment that my self-esteem was destroyed by woman-kind.

I was in grade six. A cute girl in my class approached me, looked up at me in what I would have called a demure way (had I known what that meant), and said, "Has anyone ever told you that you're really good looking?"

I was very taken aback, and stammered, "Ahh.... No."

Then, with a cold feminity passed down through generations, she replied, "Well, there's a reason for that."

I realise now, that she must have heard the line in a movie or something and was trying it out, thinking that I could take a joke. That must have been it... right?... right?

2 Comments:

At 11:12 PM, Blogger watercolor said...

Right.

 
At 11:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who was it if true?


Letters of name?


ps. Did you know Knorman is married and Holly M is getting married this spring to cop

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


eXTReMe Tracker