Monday, February 14, 2005

Heart Shaped Box

Well, it's Valentine's Day, and I'm single. Oh woe is me. Whatever shall I do. I guess it's just gonna be me, Richard Gere, Julia Roberts, a box of kleenex and a big tub of Caramel Corn.

This is the first VD-Day that I've been single for a couple of years, and you know, it's kind of nice. No pressure. No fancy meals to cook... No present to buy... None of those "well, we've been together six months, but she bought me this for my birthday at three months, but that was a birthday and this is Valentine's Day so how much do I spend..." kind of debates. That's right. I am Dave and I am single on Valentine's Day and I am loving it!

My God I'm lonely.

2 Comments:

At 3:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you spent the evening with 3 women! what are you whining about?

 
At 5:43 PM, Blogger The Artsaypunk said...

Yeah, turned out all right didn't it?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


eXTReMe Tracker