Monday, May 23, 2005

It all comes out in the wash...

So I was doing a little more laundry, just a small load this time... I've learned that clothes can be worn for much longer and dirtier when you're washing them yourself. Anyway, the laundry soap my sister uses is called Nomi and one of their slogans is "Cleans even the invisible stains." This strikes me as a fairly easy claim to make. Is it clean? Yup. Even the invisible stains? Yup. I'm glad though, because I could never quite be sure of the invisible stains in the past. I would scrub and scrub, but who knew? Truth be told though, with all this hiking and such, through areas of dark black mud or alternately bright red dust, the invisible stains I'm not so worried about.

Actually, they don't say anything about cleaning the visible stains... wait a minute... I smell a rat. Or maybe it's an invisible stain.

2 Comments:

At 3:44 AM, Blogger watercolor said...

i have a few invisible stains....can'n you smuggle some of that shit back for me?

 
At 2:45 AM, Blogger Slippy said...

Did you ever watch CSI? Even when you wash blood and other body fluids they are still there. Just spray them with some fancy shit and it turns purple. Maybe the advert is for people trying cover up crimes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


eXTReMe Tracker