Tuesday, January 25, 2005

"A Lie Of The Mind"

Sorry for the lack of updates as of late. Good to see that Dave is pulling the weight of the cart though. He's a good mule. I was going to say ass, but refrained from doing so. I'm nice like that. Anyways, I'm a little short on time today, but I just wanted to make a quick post for anyone in the Fredericton area. I am performing music for the play, "A Lie Of The Mind", going up this Wednesday-Saturday (26th-29th) at Memorial Hall on the UNB campus. Doors open at 7:30pm, showtime is at 8:00pm. If you make it out to the show, feel free to stick around in the lobby afterwards. The cast generally makes their way up shortly after for some meeting and greeting. Love to see you all out. If you have any questions regarding the play or anything in general, feel free to leave a comment in the box, or email me directly at tfulton24@hotmail.com. Well kids, I'm off for one of our last rehearsals. Hope to see you at the show. Cheers.
-Troy-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


eXTReMe Tracker