Friday, January 21, 2005

Okay, Here's the Drill...

Hi, my name is Dave, and this is my blog. I'm currently hanging out in Karachi, Pakistan. Don't bother asking why, because its a long story, you'll just have to ferret out the details by reading between the lines. Either that or you can just ask Troy. Who's Troy? Well, what I hate about blogs is when people say, oh look I have a blog, and then never add anything to it. I fear that given my procrastinating ways, that would also be my fate. But I wanted a way to tell people about my travels and post my photographs, so I had to figure out a solution. So I have asked one of my best friends, Troy, back in Canada, to post as well, so that we can respond to each other's writings. Now, I know what's going to happen here. Soon enough, Troy will be saying this is his blog, using it to promote his music career (he's the starving musician, I'm the starving writer). Soon people will say, who is this Dave character posting on Troy's blog. Well, when that happens, just know that Troy is a compulsive liar, and if you ask if he is lying, he will say no... which is a lie.

Just kidding, I love him like a brother.... But he is a liar.

Welcome Aboard Troy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


eXTReMe Tracker