Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Ridiculous...

If a fish broke up with his girlfriend, do you suppose his buddies would all say, "Hey, don't worry man, there's a whole lot of humans up on land."

Nah... that's stupid.

And even though I should just let it go at that, I'm going to tell you why. It's stupid because our phrase, "More than one fish in the sea" is relative once again, to the hunt, the chase, the catch. So relativey, the love-lorn fish would probably say, "well there's a whole lot of Plankton in the current." Or maybe, "There's always more worms on the hook." Now that would make sense. Because love might look like a juicy dinner, but there's always a hook. Then next thing you know, you've been reeled in, gutted, battered and thrown in the frying pan.

I'm really not as bitter as I sound. I just think it's funnier that way... ask anyone.

I need more sleep.

2 Comments:

At 2:33 PM, Blogger watercolor said...

no mention of enjoyable the reeling, gutting, battering and frying is....you know you want it!

 
At 2:54 PM, Blogger The Artsaypunk said...

Do you find me sadistic? There is nothing in my actions that is sadistic. This is me at my most masochistic.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


eXTReMe Tracker